RamCompare is only possible due to the hard work, good will and I suspect great deal of tolerance put into the project by some amazing commercial sheep farmers.
Farms currently involved in the project include:-
- Ian Robertson, Chawton Park, Alton, Hampshire
- Duncan Nelless, Thistleyhaugh Farm, Northumberland
- Sion Williams, Bowhill Estate, Selkirk
- Richard Parry, Mint and Mustard Ltd, Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Russell & Rhys Edwards, Hendre-Ifan-Goch Farm, Bridgend
- Adrian and Lyn Coombe, Dupath Farm, Cornwall
- Mark & Lynne Exelby, The Hutts Farm, Ripon
- Aurelie Aubry, AFBI, Northern Ireland
- Philip & Charlie Whitehouse, Gloucestershire
We are also indebted to Antony Pearce from Buckinghamshire and Sion and Claire Williams, Carmarthenshire; who recorded with us in the early years of the project and made major contributions towards the project.